The Love, Evolved Podcast
Episode 22: How to Attract an Incredible Partner with Max Trombly
In this episode, Max Trombly and I speak about how to attract an incredible partner. This is a really useful conversation for those of you who want to attract a high quality, conscious relationship.
We speak about:
- What we find attractive in potential partners, from both the male and female perspective
- What the most important thing is to get clear on before dating
- The inner work we suggest for those looking for high quality relationships
- Max answers the question we get a lot: "Where are all the conscious men??"
- We end with our final words of wisdom to set yourself up for success
Stay in touch with us if you enjoyed this conversation, we'll be launching our next group program for men + women in February 2023 that will cover all of these topics and much, much more.
Please reach out with any comments or questions by getting in touch with us below.
Bonus! Here's the episode I recorded with Max + Kelli about their incredible relationship.
Connect with Max here:
Connect with me below - I'm a holistic psychologist specializing in love, sex and relationships, using a combination of therapy + breathwork with clients.
Sign up for my email list here to receive my most popular guide, 'Ten Reasons Why You're Not Attracting High Quality Men' - and to find out when Max + I launch our next group program for men + women.
Episode 19: Real World Couples with Laura Matsue + Bernhard Guenther:
In Episode 19 of the Love, Evolved Podcast, I was beyond excited to talk with Laura Matsue + Bernhard Guenther, legends in the world of 'non-woke' psycho-spiritual development.
I invited Laura and Bernhard onto the podcast as part of my Real World Couples series, where I feature couples in incredible relationships who serve as models for others. This was one of my favorite episodes so far, with so much rich discussion - can't wait for you listen!
We start out with an overview of evolutionary relationships and how we are seeing that people are ready for a new, heightened level of spiritual partnership.
Laura + Bernhard share the story of how they met (on Facebook!)
Laura has some wild things to share around signs she received before they even met - you have to hear this part.
They also share about why this relationship felt different to them this time around, and how they picked up on that energetically.
We also discuss:
- How they define evolutionary relationships (or conscious relationships) and how most relationships are unconscious
- How everything comes up in relationships - attachment wounding, trauma, shadow stuff - and how these are opportunities to heal and evolve
- Getting into the evolutionary astrology angle where some people are more open to growth + evolution, based on their birth charts
- Navigating conflict (addressing both conflict avoidance and the conflict volatility)
- A fascinating discussion of the current state of affairs with love, sex, and relationships - where are we collectively?
- The agenda behind the war on love, sx and relationships
- How social media has replaced healthy human connection
- Why now, more than ever, we need healthy + secure relationships
- How the world of therapy has been overtaken by the 'woke cult'
- The rupture of the family unit and the counterbalance happening
- Laura and Bernhard end with their biggest keys that shifted how they do relationships
It was such an honor to speak with them, and we hope you find this episode helpful.
Please contact any of us below with any comments or questions, we'd love to hear.
Bernhard's Website (check out his incredible essays):
Cosmic Matrix podcast:
Listen to the audio-only version below:
Episode 18: Real World Couples with Perri + Kellen Chase
In Episode 18 of the Love, Evolved Podcast, I was so honored to talk with Kellen + Perri Chase, who openly share about their beautiful relationship - the story of how they met, how they handle conflict, keeping each other a priority during parenting, and so much more.
Perri Chase is an incredible spiritual teacher for thousands of people, sharing her knowledge and embodied wisdom around working with energetic mastery of the feminine + masculine in business and life. Kellen is a shaman and tantric practitioner, and the support system holding it all together.
Kellen Chase works with the men in Perri's community as a brilliant Holder, and guides men into depths few men can.
These two together are such a joy to witness, and their love and adoration for each other is so strong. They are incredible models of conscious relationships, and I was so grateful to have them on.
Note: I confused them at the beginning when I said I was excited to talk about how they practice masculine/feminine polarity - I should be more clear when using that phrase, I'm not talking about the popular way it's being taught, but rather the true meaning of that phrase which is the union of the masculine + feminine, specifically inner union and how that is facilitated in partnership through outer union.
Perri actually speaks beautifully about this when she introduces herself and the work that she does, and this was a big reason I was drawn to her, because I could see clearly that she works with both the feminine + masculine in this way. I'll record an episode soon where I clarify what I mean about 'true' polarity - which is inner alchemical union, or the balance of masculine/feminine within, not what popular teachers are talking about.
Other areas we touched upon:
- What their relationship and attraction look like
- Kellen's story of how his body was pulled to Perri despite having a different 'type' in the past
- The whole purpose of relationships - mirroring in order to help heal each others' wounds
- When people act out of desperation in unnatural ways in order to cling to relationships that may have reached completion
- How Perri decided to stop acting like a chameleon to please partners and just be truly herself, take it or leave it
- Kellen's tips for men on how to avoid taking on your partner's mood and turning into the rescuer
- The ego death process that happens in conscious relationships
- The misconception in the masculine/feminine polarity spaces that 'the male leads' - nobody's ego should be leading a relationship
- Inner union as the most important aspect of the spiritual path of divine union
- Parenting and how Kellen + Perri play untraditional roles that work perfectly for them
- How Kellen really stepped up to the plate as a model father
- How they do conflict
- Final words of wisdom/advice for men, women + couples and how you can work with them
I loved this episode, I've never laughed so much with my guests before and our conversation was both fun and impactful.
Here's a link to Perri + Kellen's IG video on masculine/feminine polarity.
How to contact Perri + Kellen:
Listen to the audio-only version below: